Rescue 2000 is a non-profit organization currently funding charity projects in Bali, Indonesia. The Pandemic has devastated the tourism industry on the island, and has left many families suffering. With roughly 80% of the Balinese economy relying on tourism, the impact has been detrimental for millions of people living on the island. Here at Rescue 2000, we aim to connect donors around the globe to the amazing people of Bali by documenting and sharing the harsh reality of their stories. Working together with local Indonesian charities, we’re on a mission to fight the hardships of poverty by providing Food, Water, Shelter, and Education directly to the people who need it the most. We are a team of passionate creatives who want to give back to the beloved community here in Bali, and by working hand in hand with our donors, we’re confident we can make a change.
We focus on connecting donors around the world by sharing the stories of the people we are so fortunate to help. Our team has conducted food drops every single month since Rescue 2000 was founded in 2020. In this time frame, we have been blessed to be able to feed over 1000 families all thanks to the generosity of our donors. As we continue to grow, we strive to maximize our outreach, and we know with the support of our donors our potential is infinite.
Food Care Packages
While changing families lives is no easy task, we think sponsoring them should be.
Here are five steps you can expect:
Rescue 2000 actively works to lift families out of poverty. In the previous 3 years, our team has built 28 homes for families in critical need for adequate shelter and has provided over 50 tons of food aid to thousands of struggling families in Bali, Indonesia
Feeds 30-40 families up to 1 month depending on consumption and family size.
Allows for the building of an adequate home for a struggling family.
We are able to go above and beyond to bless a family with anything else they need such transportation, furniture, education, medical expenses, etc.
CEO & Founder
“Growing up doing charity work with my father, I learned how important it is to give more than you will ever be able to receive. My greatest desire in life is to provide love to the broken, the lost, and the forgotten, to the fullest extent possible.”
“As a child, my father raised me to live a life on the basis of always giving back. When I received the opportunity to move to Bali to help provide for local families struggling the hardships of poverty, I decided to drop everything in order to fulfill this role.”
“After losing my mother, I have been determined to live a life dedicated to helping those who need it the most. When I was asked to move across the world to join the Rescue 2000 team, I knew this was my chance to fulfill this purpose of providing for the less fortunate.”
The average cost of a sponsored food package is $22 , and the average cost of an entire food drop is $1,500. Our food packages consist of 15kg or rice, 24 packages of noodles, 2 cartons of eggs, 1kg of sugar, 1kg of salt, and 1 liter of vegetable oil. These packages will typically feed a family for an entire month, and we are happy to be able to feed over 100 families on every food drop. Every dollar donated can make a massive difference fighting world hunger.
Currently, we are partnered with local non-profit organizations to find the communities and families in the most critical situations that will benefit the most from our help. We believe everyone struggling in difficult circumstances is deserving of our help, and we hope to one day have the infrastructure to be able to provide for as many families as possible.
The average cost to build a home for a family here in a Bali falls in the price range of $2,000 – $3,000. Many Balinese villagers are living in extremely harsh conditions and cannot afford to live in proper homes due to the economical impacts of Covid-19. By choosing to sponsor a home you will enable our team to make an immediate impact on a family’s life by providing them with the shelter they innately deserve.
Our team has conducted food drops every single month since Rescue 2000 was founded in 2020. In this time frame, we have been blessed to be able to feed over 1000 families all thanks to the generosity of our donors. As we continue to grow, we strive to maximize our outreach, and we know with the support of our donors our potential is infinite.
We strive to keep a giving percentage above 70%. This means 70 cents of every dollar donated will go directly to providing for our projects. The remaining 30% will go to covering overhead costs, such as transportation, marketing, project fees, and more. No member of Rescue 2000 is on payroll, meaning every dollar donated goes directly to our cause.
Absolutely! As long as there are mouths to feed there is work to be done, and we can use all the help we can get. Send us a message on instagram to find out the many ways you can help our team achieve our goals.